Saturday, August 22, 2020

Handing over the key

 I posted on FB today. 


It has been over a year since I was on FB and have not posted anything, I am back. The page is still here and so are you, thank you!

My interest on the topic is a constant in my life and has not changed, still trying to learn how life works. I believe I can explain what I learned so far and what I want to say with maybe 5 or 6 posts. I will need your help with a feedback if what I say makes sense. So what do I want to say here?

Based on what information I have found looks like it all started with this guy called Hermes Trismegistus, in simple terms he had the meaning of reality and all different philosophies or religions that came after are based on that. Then in time efforts are made to find back this ”Prisca theologia” as the main source of enlightenment for all human kind. I believe no one really understood what they were looking for. And also separately every theology or religion tries to pass along some aspect of what once was known.

Flash forward today, with the scientific environment. As ironic as it can be, scientist is someone that makes the living by advancing and using mental skills, yet some, most, based their understanding of reality solely on the material by ignoring the “imaginary”. As they advanced and advanced they came to a point where the “imaginary” is the prime ingredient of reality, “quantum physics”. They do realize that all is connected and are making efforts to find “The theory of Everything”.

Now they look as one as the same thing, prisca theologia explains everything, theory of everything explains , well …? There is a reason the search for this has never stopped, we all “know it”, albeit mostly through feelings, and we just want to articulate it we need to know it, so we can use it? And this is the kicker responsibility is required. So one can argue that you should not know it, until one is ready. Let’s guess that if one knows with little simple words the workings, the meaning of one’s action, then without any doubts the choice one makes cannot be reversed. Removing your last excuse can be very important.

So with that said this is what I want to share. I will write how all works with little simple words. I understand how this sound. But how else can I say it?

0 comments: